$190 initial 60 minute session
$160 per subsequent 50 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan if it is based on medical necessity. The diagnosis will stay in your record. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefit?
- What is my copay?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is treatment authorization required prior to the first consultation?
- Is out-of-network provider covered? (for some insurance company)
Currently accepted insurance: Anthem Blue Cross PPO and Aetna HMO/PPO
Note: I can no longer take new Blue Shield or Magellan clients, or any insurance for couples therapy.
Cash and check are prefered method of payment. Credit card is accepted.
Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule sessions to avoid $80 fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.